ミYeѕтerday I Had For Breaĸғaѕт/Lυncн/Dιnner.. #2

 

⌞➮ Hi! Dear followers, this time I bring you again about what I ate yesterday! I will also tell you if they are healthy or not.    Let's Start! 🌱

°↳ Breaĸғaѕт

Well, for breakfast I had two breads with ham and coffe with milk, very delicious!


🗒 ❛ Healthy or Unhealthy? ༉‧₊˚✧ 

So, ham help us overcome stress and anxiety and is also a source of high-value proteins.. On other hand, some say that coffe with milk is bad since it mixes the tannis of the coffe with casein of the milk, but others say that it is good since the two together contain many nutrients. Soo.. I think is good and it's not so bad after all.



 °↳ Lυncн

For lunch I ate grilled chicken..Yes.. grilled chicken.

🗒 ❛ Healthy or Unhealthy? ༉‧₊˚✧ 

Grilled chicken skin contains cholesterol and fats that are bad for the body, and so do french fries.. You could eat this but not in excess.


°↳ Dιnner

And finally for dinner I had a delicious beef stew..

🗒 ❛ Healthy or Unhealthy? ༉‧₊˚✧ 

I recommend them because it is low in calories and cholesterol and they also say that it is suitable for diabetics..




That's it for today, see you later! 









Comentarios